Friday, December 22, 2006

Winter Solstice

Let there be an entry in memory of a dear one, my first violin teacher and a wonderful man, a real human being, and my uncle.

Unfortunately I was not aound him the last 7 years, and what I remember of him is from the memories of childhood and my teens. It is hard to pinpoint why but he was an extra-ordinary man.

It's so unfortunate that I didn't seek when there was a chance, and now, there are only memories, endless memories, and they point to life itself.
Cherrish and don't take it hard.

2 comments:

چشمه said...

سلام
چند بار سعی کردم برات کامنت بذارم نشد. مدتیه فرصت نکردم به وبلاگت سر بزنم. کاش فارسی می نوشتی، برای ما تنبلها!!!

Kousha said...

Az tanbali-ye khodam-e, va az inke farsi taye kardan baram sakht-eh.

Az comment-et mamnun. Kheyli mamnun.

Blog Archive