Monday, January 29, 2007

ASSIGNMENT

ALTERNATIVE OPENINGS:
-The first line of each journal entry has been provided, continue in proper tone and content.


Here comes the ending week of January.

Today is my personal work and rest day. a great peaceful morning.

To resume the work, to come back home, to allow the passage of time be felt, by the touch of the fingers and keyborad.

The left and the right, not the same. My right side is ignorant to it's tension and the left oversensetive, it tenses and releases at a faster rate.

I have recorded a number of tracks of my improv. Upon listening, I wonder if all the effort is worthwhile.

God damn it I'm in love again.

One of these days I might realize that I might need to focus, not yet.

Could not say no to the opportunity for performing Contactmusic. only a few minutes but worth a great deal. I'm so glad I made a move and auditioned for SpeigleTent, and announced the project, it has paid in an unexpected way afte the original effort came to a deadeand. In return I have to find a nice way of refusing the other gig that is longer and perhaps even pays, but unattractive.

I need to focus. This has to be clear.

No comments:

Blog Archive