Wednesday, January 24, 2007

honeydream

Hi there,

Thanks for the wonderful presence all day today. You see, we sometimes want to remember something and it doesn't work, and also try to forget and we keep remebering. This is like a boy in his teens, would just do the opposite of what is asked.

I play music for what? to forget? or to remeber? to shrink? or to grow? to hide or t glow?
What is the use after all if it is as all other things a struggle internally and source of great discomfort and worry? There is drunkenness, but of different kinds, one drinks to disolve and obstruct, in the process all life is a blurry hazy flight. Another is ever more alert after a shot of Vodka, eyes shining, ears receiving, skin sensing obseving sound and light, and there is little resistance of the wondering mind.

Thanks honeybee sweetheart dreambeloved! tonight please fly more carefully in the snowy air midst the slippery traffic of heavy thought trucks. I write these words not to forget that you don't exist, but to remind me of something.

Ahah, it didn't work. I was right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a currious lovely entry. I really liked the way you express yourself. I am just wondering if you could figure out that why you play music? This is also interesting for me to read because I asked the same question for many years and I found an answer which made me stop playing music. Should I ask the same questions again now to figure out why I don't play music anymore ;) to forget? To hide? Or to remember? N.

Blog Archive