Tuesday, January 02, 2007

strangely familiar

Today I saw something that was strangely familiar. I realized that the path I've been walking has been the one I did not wish and aim for. It's a matter not of underachievemtn or of failiure, easy to take it as a compliment. Someone said your technique has improved, and I realized that's just it. Not much on the fronts I'd hoped to explore.

I'm not so sure if this suggests following what comes naturally or what is meant to, if onecan say that, rather I wonder if this same path is that of habbit, one which I tend to fall into again and again and again. This time perhaps is a slightly more complete way, taking into account, also my spine.

I realize the value in this realization, better now than in a decade! In any case even this path leads to privilage and beauty of its own way. It is important also to realize that the path of technical/mechanical development is a bit dangerous, for there is the plague of perfectionism.

I realize in a humbing way that I have not used my mind, (of course other than its usual thinking going endlessly), in a way that chalenges it and teaches it, and just like the body its inteligence is refreshing and wonderful.

bye for now.

No comments:

Blog Archive