Friday, January 12, 2007

Diapason Concert

I forgot to "publish" this entry, it's been a hectic week:

60 minutes' worth of praise for my brother Avesta, whose honesty, simplicity, power of thought, emotion and musical knowledge and capability so deserves all.

I was more amazed at the achievement, less musically than conceptually, the guts to follow his dream and the power of it connecting, comming accross, and moving almost everyone. Now I feel I can be honoured to play with his band, and to part-take in subordinate supportive manner. (just kidding a little bit!)

Now it can be my turn to be his little brother and learn from him and follow him around.

To talk about the music is senseless. I can tell you the statistics: length, instrumentation, audience... It was aiming at a sort of organic cyclic pattern of fall and rise, and the "sameness" of the sound changing gradually, but these are also ideas and sound conveys not ideas but sensation and thought that emotions and ideas.

No comments:

Blog Archive